- Established BELMONT Cosmetics corporation and cosmetics brand "LebeL" was born.
- Launched TOP MODEL, cream type hair color.
- Completed TAKARA BELMONT Co. cosmetics factory in Shiga and started production.
- Held the 1st LebeL Winding Contest.
- Launched SILKY TOUCH FREEM.
- Renamed to Lebel Cosmetics.
- Launched Natural Hair Soap & Treatment, which gained focus for being biodegradable.
- Started event for hair salons LEBEL MANIFEST (Later called LEBEL IMPULSE)
- Launched COLOR TONING.
- Started overseas sales.
- Launched CREAM CYS.
- Acquired ISO14001 certification, international standards for environmental management system.
- Launched FORME ARTS.
- Held the 1st contest of LEBEL CONGRESS.
- Held the 1st LEBEL IMPULSE - design award (later called Dream)
- Held LebeL Academy in Shanghai.
- Started support to The Setouchi Olive Foundation.
- Launched Trie.
- Held LebeL Academy in Seoul.
- Began publishing Science for Salon Work by LebeL Cosmetics
- Cosmetics Research & Development center was established in Shiga
- Launched AIR SILKY.
- Introduced hybrid vehicles for use as company cars
- Renamed to LebeL.
- Launched PLIA.
- Began carbon offset activities
- Launched LUQUIAS.
- Launched IAU.
- Held the 1st contest of Dream (later called I.D.).
- Started participating "challenge 25 campaign".
- Started reconstruction support for the Great East Japan Earthquake
- Launched Fura.
- Launched IAU mother essence, IAU essence, and received Good Design Award
- Started participating the climate change campaign "Fun to Share".
- Publish "Basic Hair Science: Understandable as Derived from Salon Work!", Lebel/Takara Belmont Corp.
- Launched viege.
- Began operating solar power generator at the Shiga office
- Held the 1st I.D. Contest.
- Launched LOCOR.
- Launched Rufor.
- Launched Moii.
- Launched LUVIONA.
- Launched edol.
- Started support to KIDS EARTH FUND nonprofit organization.